Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In-Office Consultations Available
With the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. If you experience any of these symptoms please call the NM department of health at 1-855-662-7474 or for COVID-19 general information call 1-855-600-3453.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
- Doctor Rudd is available oral surgery treatment.
- Please call us at (505) 292 3400. We will be answering the phone and accepting patients Monday through Friday starting at 8:00 AM.
- Our first appointment each day is reserved for patients over the age of 65 to reduce risk to this vital population.
- We may use telecommunication technology to remotely consult with you.
- For your safety, Dr. Rudd and the staff are very well equipped with the Center for Disease Control required infection control measures and personal protective equipment.
- We at Bear Canyon Oral and Facial Surgery wish you the best in health during this difficult period.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps